(Y) Champagne Killer Eyes

                     follow@tweietyter

    (K) Rose Marguerite Kisses

    Leave me a message to be linked.

    Thursday, February 25, 2010

    Bewildered,

    Overdued photos from Friday, February 19th.



    Sunday, February 21st
    Met Ian at Rivervale Plaza Fairprice, bought my cigarettes, wenta McDonald’s for brunch and revised Physics. Walked t Compass Point as he wanted t grab some bites while I caught my breath, many cute stuffs happened as we spoke like young primary school kids.

    Szemin’s underblock after that, Han Siong came not long after while we proceeded t Anchorvale McDonald’s. Talked about many lame stuffs like flying myself as a kite etcetc. I could not stop myself from laughing, Daddy came shortly after, send Ian t Hougang Plaza and drove over t Ang Mo Kio for dinner with Aunty Joyce and family. Home sweet home.

    Monday, February 22nd


    • McBreakfast with Charlie @ Rivervale Plaza
    • C’s house
    • Pasir Ris t change bus t Tampines
    • Met Szemin & Han Siong @ Tampines1 while C headed t school
    • over t Polyclinic while th other two went for lunchie
    • Library t meet C and th rest
    • Slacked
    • Century Square. Got my studs while C had fun in th arcade with his friends
    • Cabbed home with C after that.


    Tuesday, February 23rd
    • Charlie came over t my house early in th morning for a moment
    • Wenta his house
    • Parted while I took a bus t Compass Point t meet Szemin & Louis
    • Polyclinic t extend my Medical Certificate
    • Accompanied L for Subway
    • Sent him t th MRT
    • SM and I walked around Compass Point & trained back Rivervale Plaza t meet C
    • Slacked till nightfall and home sweet home

    Wednesday, February 24th
    • Cabbed t school in order not t be late
    • Rode a bus home straight
    • Princess shower
    • Out t meet Charlie @ Kangkar LRT
    • His house
    • Home sweet home
    Thursday, February 25th
    Life is being a bitch. Hailed a cab t school this morning expecting myself t be punctual yet I was sent t detention for being late just in one minute. Damn. ):

    • Sticked with Jun Jie and Ang Ying
    • AMKHub t send AY t bus stop and lunchie with JJ
    • Home sweet home