(Y) Champagne Killer Eyes

                     follow@tweietyter

    (K) Rose Marguerite Kisses

    Leave me a message to be linked.

    Friday, January 29, 2010

    Tampled with,


    I swear my blood was rushing up t my roof head this morning when I reached school at around 9. A security guard newbie who relieved th absent one, actually confiscated my EZ-link card just because it was th third time I am late. !@#$%^&

    Worse, and t get hand of my card, she lied t me. Adults tell lies t children, what role model is she trying t be? Joke of th year. I have never had my anything confiscated because I am late, never by th guards.

    Anyway, I got my EZ-link card back from th other security. Rong Ji drove me home from school, while I alighted at Block1O8, settled th problem of North Vistarians, then home sweet home.