(Y) Champagne Killer Eyes

                     follow@tweietyter

    (K) Rose Marguerite Kisses

    Leave me a message to be linked.

    Monday, May 2, 2011

    th' Epitaph Of A Drowning Nation.

    The lyrical lie made up in my mind; everything dressed in poetry but imagery doesn't fit. Cupid last night told me you would be back once Time & Fate are happy. Daily dosages of love, drowning me in a pool of tears. Nothing is wrong when love is right. Love is never wrong. It is too blind to be wrong because it never fails.

    Like a baby, I cried my heart out hoping for a wish come true. My heart has always searching, so where're you? I've been looking for that you, I'll never make it on my own. Together on the phone line and living at two opposite ends, our fingers searched through the pads &typed our hearts out. Dreams can't take the place of loving you, there's gotta be a million reasons why it's true. Slow and steady, way back into love.

    When your love lets you go, you only want love more even when love, was not what you were looking for. Soft, set back and perfectly dropped. Tough and learn, and so perfectly taught. For a lifetime of love my heart picked up courage& fought. What hurts the most was being so close &having so much to say and watching you walk away. How long could I be waiting, to be with you? I've told you I love you, in th best way I can. I can't take a day without you here, you're th light that makes my darkness disappear.

    Everything, was a self-conflicted coma. The days dragged on like marathorns running bare feet. The most I can do is to keep on lying. For all you want go ahead& fling. Our love, can never be tied using a string. The lil' sweet tingling sensation, it's love that got us crazy.