(Y) Champagne Killer Eyes

                     follow@tweietyter

    (K) Rose Marguerite Kisses

    Leave me a message to be linked.

    Tuesday, October 5, 2010

    Jigglyjam.

    sometimes repeating the same words can be quite beautiful, especially when those are the words we want to listen to.
    continue entertaining no doubts for yourself being in love, but idea only varies to the how much.


    Yea. And my biology clock is totally screwed. Actions speak louder than words. I can't help it but to let myself slacken away. Too much of freedom makes one lost if he does not have self-discipline. And I am that bird.

    So it was me to be that weak indulging into addictions. Heroes of Newerth &Mahjong really vacuumed my precious time away. The deadline is coming, and I have no sense of urgency, not at the least now.

    Thursday, September 30th, 2010

    So it was John's birthday at Boat Quay, Strawberry with Janice Amber, Elaine, Cheston, Jin Wei, Zave, Lishun, Yu Cai, Szemin & Calvin.


    From, 18th Johnberry @ Facebook