(Y) Champagne Killer Eyes

                     follow@tweietyter

    (K) Rose Marguerite Kisses

    Leave me a message to be linked.

    Monday, June 14, 2010

    Glitter mixed with rock and roll,

    I would not strongly recommend or encourage readers stepping into this site unless I do recent updates, rather because this space is not really entertaining for most of us. I do not have th ability t enrich my every post with my every doings, I lead a very mundane life. But if you are a loyal daily stalker of mine, please kindly move t my Twitter. :)

    Thursday, June 10th 2010



    (More photos2come) ION.

    Friday, June 11th 2010

    Azzura for th nightowls. So tempted t hit Clarke Quay but Celina &co. are busy with their new outlet’s preparation. Met them under my block for a little tipsy-turvey, &off thy drove for work. FML.

    Saturday, June 12th 2010
    (No photos) (insert name here)‘s crib. Supper@JalanKayu plans with Louisylove and Szeminlovesie are cancelled. Homed early around midnight on a fucken Saturday. FML.

    Sunday, June 13th 2010
    (No photos) Magnificent. Supper@JalanKayu plan with Louisylove went on smoothly. Th only problem encountered was our greed on a big feast, yet my small appetite ruined everything. BMS. Hailed a cab down Rivervale Mall t meet Andrew/Kelvin and his cousin. Lepak.