(Y) Champagne Killer Eyes

                     follow@tweietyter

    (K) Rose Marguerite Kisses

    Leave me a message to be linked.

    Wednesday, January 20, 2010

    Illusion.

    Hello world! I have just finished printing peektures for my Art, watching Cruel Temptation on teevee and texting with my dearest Marcus Lanzer. (Winks)

    Yesterday – Tuesday, January 19th
    School and home sweet home. Princess shower and prepared, then met Derek and Andrew at Future Park. Did a little revision on Physics, Andy came shortly after and thy walked me home. Halfway through as it seemed t be pouring soon, I chose t walk alone as thy still have t rush for dinner. Strolled past basketball court, saw a couple of familiar faces and home sweet home.

    Today – Wednesday, January 20th
    Fuck my tummy upsets. Reported t school @ 1025am and had fun throughout th remaining lessons. Puffed opposite school, and home sweet home.