(Y) Champagne Killer Eyes

                     follow@tweietyter

    (K) Rose Marguerite Kisses

    Leave me a message to be linked.

    Monday, August 16, 2010

    Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

    My apologies to have not been tickling my lazybones regularly and make this space livelier. Here you go for the events and details on Singapore's 45th Birthday Celebration, so please leave your comments at my Formspring and... Click on my Nuffnang Ads! Thank you very much! :)

    Double-date with Janice& John. We had a good squeeze and sauna somewhere near Marina towards the Singapore Flyer due to impatient pushing from a heavy human traffic. Initially, we thought we can have a bird's-eye view of fireworks and the beautiful night scenery, but due to safety precautions, we can only watch the fireworks on the platform instead of being on the capsules.

    I shall put an end to this chunk of words. Here you go for the pictures!


    Then, we headed over to Marina Square. Looked for Yu Cai, Zi Hao and Liang Jie. Dinner was at Pizza Hut after my uncountable times of persuasion. YC, ZH& LJ then went off to meet their friends. Home sweet home aftermath.